Online events can be a great marketing tool – so you should host open days and summits as a marketing hack for your business?
If you’re looking for ways to get noticed and increase brand awareness, then don’t miss this episode – because it contains some great tips on how to make open days and summits work for you!
The power of open days
We’ll also be talking about why these methods are so effective in engaging with potential customers, plus sharing stories of how we have successfully implemented these techniques at Alt Marketing School.
- How to use open days and summits as a marketing hack
- The evolution of online reviews
- What we can learn from the constant changes on social media
Although online reviews are often seen as a great way to get an idea of how customers view a particular product or service, there can be some hidden gems within them which can be incredibly insightful for businesses.
Together we look at some of the top 2023 stats for online reviews and what jumps out. Search Engine Journal compiled 18 stats about how consumers view online reviews and although some of them are obvious, a few are super insightful.
Social media updates worth bookmarking
We looked into the top 3 focuses for Instagram in 2023. This could be a great opportunity for businesses to grow their presence on this highly popular platform. Get ready for…
- More editing tools (likely AR & 3D animations) to help inspire users to be more creative
- Increase in content from accounts you don’t follow, similar to Tik Tok’s “For You” page
- Doubling down on DM features to capitalise on the increase they are seeing in people sharing posts
Additionally, we discussed the evolution of the Twitter “soap opera” – yes, we are looking at you Elon.
Marketing fails segment
Marketing fails are also back, with a great lesson from Rison, founder of OnlyPod and host of the upcoming podcast called Build Your Podcast Audience on how t identify the decision makers within your market and how to define benefits for them.
- Testimonial to: click here