Positive Impact Marketing Certification: Cohort version notes
Below you can find the major changes we’ve made to each version of our positive impact marketing certification.
Cohort 3 (Autumn 2022)
- Live group work improvements: we have included new worksheets and instructions for students
- Positive impact certified badges: we created a new selection of badges for all our graduates
- Sessions upgrade: each session is now 2 hours, accommodating for more time with your teachers and groups
- Pre-work marketing fundamentals module: the idea was inspired by conversations with applicants feeling they may lack the “foundations” to join the cohort. In this module we help you define your brand archetype, understand the basics of digital marketing channels and a deep-dive in audience personas and buyer psychology
- Glossary: added a new glossary to refer to new and unfamiliar terms for students who may be at different level of expertise
- Three new projects: work on three new projects including your personalised content systems, your audience persona and a brand manifesto
- Weekly touch-point projects: Weekly micro-projects integrated with the internal community encouraging students to share their work and submit their progress for our coaches
Cohort 2 (Spring 2022)
- 4x new bonus guest classes: We added a selection of bonus classes to compliment the live learning
- New content calendar system templates: we added 2x new content calendar system templates, including instructions from Fab on how to use them
- Student community: New integrated live community including chat, group messaging, live channels and live syllabus all in one place
- Alumni community: Each graduate gets access to our alumni community which features monthly events, alumni matchups, opportunities, weekly product reviews, social media news and much more
Ready to build a strong marketing strategy that drives results?
Work on your personalised content systems, build your individual strategy, get expert feedback and implementation for afraction of the price of working with a marketing agency.
Take our certification, build your marketing plan and build your ultimate marketing toolkit.